Microsoft Corp. this month released the Strangers Skin Pack to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
The Strangers Skin Pack features a trio of warped ‘crafter crews including Ocean Biome Settlers, The End Settlers, and Farland Settlers.
A total of 22 skins sells at $1.99.
The other big change is that the Pocket Edition and the Windows 10 version of Minecraft are now compliant with the standardized add-on format. Existing add-ons on your custom servers should still work, as they’ll be automatically converted to the new format. In addition, the add-ons can be used to modify sound effects, music, and the core user interface.
Here are the rest of the smaller changes:
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies
- Baby Villagers now have adorable, larger-sized heads
- Addition of CDN for downloading optional content, reducing game file sizes
- Added low render distance options for older devices
- Clicks are now registered when quickly right-clicking items in the inventory
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by players and other mobs
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
- Destroying a painting no longer destroys the block behind it
- Ridden mobs (e.g. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts
- Villagers will no longer wander too far away from their Village and run slower when attacked.
- Achievements no longer unlock in Survival if Behavior Packs are used
- Several achievements fixed and will now unlock
- Several texture issues fixed
- Several crash issues fixed
- The game no longer needs to be restarted before a shader pack is applied
- Villagers will no longer do farming work if they’re not a farmer
- Villagers are less greedy and will no longer immediately pick up items thrown at them. They’ll even throw food for other Villagers